x

Multiple locations / quick change of locations

We are an organisation that accepts payments into several accounts/locations at the same point of sale. Having to sign-out and sign-in again as a new location for each transaction is very inconvenient.

It would be a very welcome feature to be able to display items from all locations on one item list on the display.
An alternative, easily-implementable work-around might be to route the sign-out via the location list so the operator doesn't have to sign-out entirely. The full sign-out option would be added to the location list.

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @MikeAustin, I'm excited to share that you can now switch locations without needing to logout in your Square Point of Sale app! You can read more about this in our Product Update.

Let me know if you have any question!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi @MikeAustin, thank you for reaching out!

I can definitely see how this would be an useful feature for business with multiple locations. I'll be sure to pass this to our Products team - we are always looking for ways to improve our system based on feedback like this.

Please do let us know if there are any feature you'd like to see on Square!

Tra
Message 2 of 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @MikeAustin, I'm excited to share that you can now switch locations without needing to logout in your Square Point of Sale app! You can read more about this in our Product Update.

Let me know if you have any question!

Tra
Message 3 of 3