x

Pre-paid, repeated payments

I would like to use a square reader 1st generation to receive repeated payments while performing as a street musician. The amount will be £1 or £2. Much like a donation setting I've seen in many place in museum etc. i.e. no requirement from me or the donater, they simply tap and it restarts with the same amount again. Is this possible? 

thank you

Kind regards,

Andy

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey @andyk101 - unfortunately there’s no option for this right now with the Square software. I think I read before that there might be a 3rd party option but it had its own subscriptions fees that were…. Well didn’t support smaller set ups or charities. 

I know it’s on the feature request list - but that doesn’t really set any time frames to it. 

There was one option from another company that I tested out but getting on to the program was very hard and the support was non existent so really couldn’t even recommend them at all.  

Pizza Is Chill

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey @andyk101 - unfortunately there’s no option for this right now with the Square software. I think I read before that there might be a 3rd party option but it had its own subscriptions fees that were…. Well didn’t support smaller set ups or charities. 

I know it’s on the feature request list - but that doesn’t really set any time frames to it. 

There was one option from another company that I tested out but getting on to the program was very hard and the support was non existent so really couldn’t even recommend them at all.  

Pizza Is Chill

Message 2 of 2