x

Can I edit my analytics?

Hi Chad,

Thanks for explaining the reasoning for this.  I appreciate knowing that it's been looked at and considered.

I still don't understand why the analytics can't be changed outside of the POS, though.  It seems that it could be much like editing a Word document.  For instance, if I have a Word document with the subject of "Auto Contract", I can edit that document, but save it as "Auto Contract 2".  The original document would be unchanged, but the new data would be in the new document.  If we made edits in the POS, those could automatically be saved as "POS - edited", and the analytics could be based on that, leaving the original POS unchanged.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello @timely, since this is a different feature request I went ahead and turned your comment into a thread. That way we can track the feedback for this ability. If you have any questions for me, feel free to reach out. 🙂

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Best Answer

Hello @timely, since this is a different feature request I went ahead and turned your comment into a thread. That way we can track the feedback for this ability. If you have any questions for me, feel free to reach out. 🙂

Message 2 of 2