x

Is there a way to hide the Fulfillment option?

Hey everyone, 

I recently started working in my current position a few months ago and have started to help with the assistance of our operations regarding softwares, technology, etc. We have recently started moving over to Retail POS and developing it on our end.

As we are preparing to launch one of our locations, I saw the new cart experience and I was wondering if anyone by chance was running into issues with the fulfillment as our organization is In store only with no shipment or pickup options. Our issue lies at the fact that we can't hid the new fulfillment attribute when you are looking at an item or adding it to the cart when you need to look at the detail screen.

One thing we also do is offer different flavors for our hand-crafted drinks and I've noticed that it's no longer a grid list but now, to select a flavor, you have to scroll over multiple times just to get to the last flavor. 

Have any of you found a way to get around this once it officially goes live July 5th and everyone is required to use it? For the UX experience, I really prefer the older version that we are moving away from. 

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0