x
Beta Member

Online Ordering multiple pick up options same location

I need Square to allow sending online orders to a central POS or allow different pick up address for ONE location. 

We have multiple locations (one brick and mortar and 3 mobile). When we go to events out of town or have a pop up, we allow our customers to preorder and pick up at the event. However my menu for all three locations is different. 

What I want to be able to do is have my main location menu (our store) be available for ordering and pick up at the events we have, while also still allowing pick up for our local customers at our store. I don't want to have different tablets for the different events. I want my orders to pop up on our store system. 

Is there a way to do this? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beta Member

Just brainstorming here, but what if you put each locations menu as a category (“main location menu”, mobile 1 menu, mobile 2 menu)? Then set up items in each category for just that location’s menu with a prefix indicating the main location (ex. “Store”, “mobile 1”, “m2”) followed by the menus item (M1-hamburger special, store-grilled chicken Chef salad). Or just Add a modifier for location pick up. They can only choose for the location it’s offered at. Then the final order might read:

1          Store-grilled chicken chef salad           $8.99

3           M1-hamburger special.                          $20.00

The customer knows which category(menu) to order from based on the location they are going to and you know where it will be delivered based on the code in front of the item (M1-hamburger special).

Those are just my ideas if there isn’t another option out there. Good luck.

Message 2 of 2