x
Square

Beta Recruiting: Multi-staff Appointment Scheduling

EDIT: This feature has launched to all sellers! Thank you to all who helped us test it out!

By popular demand, we’re excited and ready for you to test another Square Appointments feature – multi-staff appointment scheduling. Look professional by sending one text and/or email reminder that includes appointment details from multiple services booked.

Check out the image below for a sneak peek at how this looks!

Multi-staff Appointment Scheduling.png

We're looking for feedback from both you and your staff members on this beta. If you’re interested in trying it out, please let us know in the thread below, and we’ll get you set up. 😎 

To share feedback, please make sure you are a member of our Beta Community, a private community where you can provide feedback, get support on latest features, report any issues you encounter, and submit additional product requests. We'll be tracking your feedback in this group.

Your participation and input is important to us. When you provide feedback, you help improve your future experience with Square.

Happy testing, and see you in our Beta Community!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 1 of 102
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi everyone - my name is Ramya and I am a Product Manager on Square Appointments. Thank you all for your comments and interest in the multi-staff appointment beta. I understand many of you are looking for multi-staff services / ability to book couples massage on a single appointment. While this is not available today, I very much appreciate your feedback. I have noted this feature request and will certainly consider it in the future. Please do continue to share any improvement suggestions as your insights are very helpful. Thank you!

View Best Answer >

Message 61 of 102
101 REPLIES 101
Square

Hi @Einstein92Unfortunately, that is not something that can be accomplished with this feature as multi-staff services can only be scheduled one after the other at this time. It's not yet possible to schedule multiple staff to the same appointment. Would you still like me to enable the feature on your account without this functionality? 

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 85 of 102

Victoria,

Not sure if this is a feature yet, but I haven't found a way to set it. I am in the Nail Salon industry and we have multiple staff members working on a single client. Currently, I can assign each service the client wants in one appointment to multiple staff member but it doesn't let me select what time each service can be performed. 

Example: A client has a 9am appointment for a manicure and pedicure. I have Lisa assign to the manicure and Kelly assigned to the pedicure and they are both starting the service at 10am. Currently, Square auto assigns the time as Lisa - Manicure at 9am and Kelly - Pedicure at 9:45am. It throws off their availability on the calendar and in turn the online booking as well as the availability is not correct. 

If this feature is already working can you please point me to the article on how to do it. If not, PLEASE add it and I would gladly be a beta tester. 

Message 86 of 102
Beta Member

We had the same issue. We have multiple staff members working on the same service, tried assigning two of the same service to two different staff members to work around but couldn't find a way to schedule both of them at the same time.

Message 87 of 102

Yes exact same issue in our salon!

I would also like to try this if offered. 
You would think with all the appointment software options out there Square would look at what is or is not working for most  service based businesses.  This should be a basic fiction. 
look at booking apps lie Ovatu, MeAvo, Jane app, and many more.  
Looking forward to a useful update!

Lara Sawaya-Norman
Message 88 of 102

Glad I'm not the only one with this issue... 

Message 89 of 102
Square

Hi @NailExpoSalon

Having 2 staff members start 2 separate services on a customer at the same time isn't something that can be accomplished with this feature, as multi-staff services can only be scheduled one after the other at this time. 

Please take a look at the best answer on this thread from one of our Product Managers here at Square - it's definitely something that will be considered in future!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 90 of 102
Beta Member

Would like to have the ability to use multistaff appointments

Message 91 of 102
Square

Just sent you a DM with some info @Niamhyg

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 92 of 102
Beta Member

I would love to test out this feature! It would save us so much time for both the employees and customers at our store.

Message 93 of 102
Square

DMd you some setup instructions @wownailsjeana

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 94 of 102

Yes please let me test the multiple staff feature

Message 95 of 102
Square

DMd you some info!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 96 of 102
Beta Member

hi, really wanting to join the beta community and test out the multi-staff booking feature ASAP! Can you please tell me how to sign up?

Message 97 of 102
Square

Hi @thebenev! I can see you're already part of the Beta Community - welcome 👋

I've also enabled your account for the multi-staff feature and sent you a DM with some info. Let me know what you think!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 98 of 102
Beta Member

Hi, I would also like to test out the multi-staff feature, but I have two square accounts, how can I specify which one to enable this feature on? through DM?

Message 99 of 102
Square

Hi @Lifetastesgood! This feature fully launched at the beginning of September this year, so you should be able to see it on both your accounts already if you've created multiple team members! Take a look at this article in our Support Center for instructions to get set up. 

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 100 of 102

Hello, I urgently need this feature for couples massage taking two staff per booking. Thanks in advance

Message 101 of 102
Admin

Hey @ChangThai,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community 👋

This feature has launched since we originally posted this looking for Beta testers - read more about scheduling multi-staff appointments here 🙂

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 102 of 102