x

Booking Tours for multiple Clients

I run a tour company. I want to make a calendar for bookings where clients may select a date, time, and the number of guests, then proceed to prepay for everyone.

The Square Appointment Calendar functions flawlessly for the date and time, however it lacks a quantity or "Number of Guests" option.

I'm hoping they'll implement this straightforward feature, but can you offer a temporary fix?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

I am also working on a project that is quite similar to what you are doing. I also have further information about this. If anybody discovers anything new about Technoblade merchandise, please let me know about it as soon as possible so that I may include it into my research.

Message 2 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @deluxetoureg @PeterffyForrest - Thank you guys for reaching out. I am taking a deeper dive into this to see if have a workaround. I will follow- up as soon as I have more insight. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @PeterffyForrest & @deluxetoureg, our team has confirmed this a feature that is coming but I do not have ETA for you on when it will be rolled out exactly. I wish I had a little more insight. But thank you guys so much for your patience while we work to get this built out. 

Message 4 of 4