x

Covid declaration on app confirmation

Is it possible to attach a form to a appointment confirmation email? My clients get sent an email the day before their appointment to confirm their appointment is it possible to attach a form for example a Coverd declaration form to this automatic email being that Covid is becoming such a big part of our lives

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi @Merakiretreat 

I'm not 100% sure if this would fit your needs, or if you could re-word or create one for what you are looking for but you can attach a contract to an appointment.  Where as you could set up the contract how desired and then have it attached and emailed to the customer that has the appointment. 

If you want to look into that option, from the Dashboard head to Appointments>Settings>Communication.

Scroll down to Digital Customer Contract and tik that button to ON, attach the contract and save.

I'm no 100% sure if that would help you with exactly what you are looking for but let me know. 

Cheers

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi @Merakiretreat 

I'm not 100% sure if this would fit your needs, or if you could re-word or create one for what you are looking for but you can attach a contract to an appointment.  Where as you could set up the contract how desired and then have it attached and emailed to the customer that has the appointment. 

If you want to look into that option, from the Dashboard head to Appointments>Settings>Communication.

Scroll down to Digital Customer Contract and tik that button to ON, attach the contract and save.

I'm no 100% sure if that would help you with exactly what you are looking for but let me know. 

Cheers

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 2 of 4

I find making a contract really hard, I just don’t get it.

can square make up a Covid template?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Merakiretreat - Thanks for reaching out to us on the Square Seller Community!~

This feature isn’t directly available with Square Appointments, but I think it’s a great idea and can see how it would be beneficial. I’ve shared your suggestion with our product team so they can look into it in the future.

I reached out to a member of our Appointments Support Team who suggested creating a COVID-related contract at the time of booking. You can automatically send digital contracts once a new appointment is booked with your business, by enabling this feature on your Appointments Dashboard. However, if you'd like to send something additional closer to the appointment time, this would have to be done manually. If you're interested in this workaround, here's an article from our Support Center with the step-by-step process.

I hope this information is helpful but if you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out. Always happy to help!😊

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4