x

Create a link to a service that is not bookable online..

I run driving school, and occasionally I offer discounts etc, but only to a select group, ie. followers, or FB group etc, is there a way I can create a link, that would allow them to make an appointment, for the lesson eg, a set time, and pay for the service?, I have been looking but all I can come up with is if I was selling an object, and posting it, not selling a service with an allocation of time..

I hope this sort of makes sence..

Cheers

Chris

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

I have not been able to find a way, either through help or other sources, but I have found a workaround, instead of offering a discount, in either $ value or %, I have created a custom widget, that will direct to a non-bookable item, at a discounted price, they will then be able to book the day and time, as well as pay when the discount period ends, I can just adjust the customer widget to a non discounted price until I need to use it again... this should work quite well in my situation.

Cheers

Chris

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Best Answer

I have not been able to find a way, either through help or other sources, but I have found a workaround, instead of offering a discount, in either $ value or %, I have created a custom widget, that will direct to a non-bookable item, at a discounted price, they will then be able to book the day and time, as well as pay when the discount period ends, I can just adjust the customer widget to a non discounted price until I need to use it again... this should work quite well in my situation.

Cheers

Chris

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Humdinger67,

Thanks for taking the time to write back into the community, and sharing this workaround, I imagine this would be super useful for other sellers looking to achieve this! Square Appointments doesn't have an option to share private links at this time, so the workaround you came up with would be the best way around this ๐Ÿ‘ I'll pass this on as a suggestion to the Square Appointments team for consideration. 

Message 3 of 3