x

DON'T YOU AGREE THAT SQUARE PAYMENT SITE IS AWESOME!

The name of our Capitalistic System is called Free Enterprise.  Our nation was built by very courageous and enterprising people of all ethnic backgrounds.  We would not be one of the most powerful nations in the world if it were not for the witty inventions, concepts, and ideas from the American citizens. I have learned these past years that we must protect what we have fought for since we began our nation.  We must protect our American freedoms.  When we see that our rights are being violated, we as a people must voice our concerns and use our God-given and Constitutional rights to lead everyone in a righteous direction. 

I am saying all of that to say this, the Squareup Corporation is providing an amazing service to our nation.  What they have done was design a way for ANY American citizen to begin a business with skill and integrity.  What is even more amazing is that you can begin your journey in helping

our nation to advance economically, technologically, and spiritually by opening your own business, whether it is online, in your home, or in a building.  

Squareup gets kudos from me! I will recommend this company to anyone who wants to become economically independent. 

Let's not forget to speak up when we see illegal actions happening, such as hacking phones, computers, breaking into cars and homes.  That behavior is unacceptable! In order to keep our nation going forward and staying in the forefront of the other nations, we must not excuse illegal activity and ignore each other's right to privacy. That breaks the flow and progress of free enterprise.  Moreover, it is just heartless and evil behavior.  We are not a treacherous people! At least, that's what I pray for every day.  

Square up has given us 2nd verifications, passwords, etc. to keep our hard work safe from hackers.  Let us not be fooled by charismatic leaders and influencers who are trying to change the way we do business in our nation, especially if it's unlawful.  

Let's refuse to be desensitized to what is righteous and constitutional, If we don't teach our children the correct way, and in a well-balanced way, you don't know what kind of future you are turning our nation into in this new millennium.  You don't know what kind of leader you are raising.  It is our responsibility to allow our children to be children and to protect the minds, hearts and souls, so that they will grow up to be leaders with integrity, compassion and generosity.

Thanks for listening! I just wanted to use this platform to speak my heart to you and to express my appreciations to Square Up!  We are given everything we need to succeed both naturally and spiritually, according to the Word Of God.  Square payment had contributed to that and for that we say, Thank You!

Gwendolyn Wade, M.A.T.; M.Ed; Golden Apple, Educator

creativescienceinteachingandlearning.square.site

You could purchase my digital downloads and products.  These are educational and engaging assignments for the school year and in almost every subject. My concept was given by holy inspiration.  I was led to synthesize everything I learned in school and in my career.  The result was developing a way to teach the whole child.  It's A FUN WAY TO START THE SCHOOL DAY as we "Teach The Whole Child And Raise The Whole Human-Being."

VISIT MY SQUARE SITE:

creativescienceinteachingandlearning.square.site

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0