x

Feature Request: Change Prices Column on Invoices and Estimates

The Issue:

The problem is that when I'm creating an invoice or an estimate, I am not able to change the price column because it shows vertical gray lines preventing me from doing so.

Now, I have to click customize which then opens a new popup then I have to enter and click done every time. 

This could have been so simple if Square allowed the price column to be changeable right on the estimates and invoices just like how you can change the quantity column to whatever you want without going through the "Customize" option.

I've found out that when creating both the invoices and estimates that when I click "Add Item" and start typing to add "Custom Item" I am able to change the price column right on the invoice

We have a flooring business and we frequently adjust the "Price" column to change the total amount for the customers' needs and what Square does makes it a 2 step process to just change it instead of 1 step.

Feature Request:

Please allow us to be able to change the price column instead of going through the "Customize" option.

The competition like Zoho and everyone else is already allowing this.

SquareUp Price Change.png

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0