Super Seller

I would say yes

My Girlfriend's Wardrobe est. 2012

Preston & jayne est. 2023

Downtown York Pa

Square user since 2012
Message 2 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Ayman5935- Thanks for reaching out to us with your question. I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

I've moved your post from the Square Invoices board to the General Discussion board since your question is not regarding Invoices.

Additionally, I'm happy to help but will need some more detail in order to better understand your question. Are you asking about the Square Register Kit listed here?

Whenever you have a moment, please reply to this thread with a little more information describing your question. I'll be sure to follow up as soon as possible 😊

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

I would say ease of setting up Square for a larger retail store is as easy as any POS will get.

If you're importing a lot of SKU's work with Square to make sure it gets uploaded correctly and is formatted correctly. If its 50,000+ SKU's like my store is then give yourself plenty of time in case there are any issues.

While Square Register is fairly robust I find daily product management is much easier to process on a laptop or desktop PC to free up your register for transactions. 

Cash registers are pretty much plug in and play, I personally use the MPOP 2 in one for cash drawer/receipt printer and I like that it frees up space but I wish the printer was set up differently (Printed receipts essentially fall on the floor instead of printing upwards).

www.PartyManiaBethesda.com
Please Require Customers to pick time/date at checkout for Square online. Thanks!
Message 4 of 4