x

Hi. Has anyone gotten any recent square loan offers recently?

Hi. Has anyone gotten any recent square loan offers recently?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Hey @MTreats.  I’m subscribed to a few threads on this subject (there are MANY! Lol), because I’ve weighed in on questions and troubles sellers have had. In the past few days, I’ve seen at anywhere from 4-6 folks post that they had just received new loan offers.  So offers ARE going out.

It’s worth nothing that I’m also seeing that the offers are less for many people than their most recent loan.  Honestly, this is not a surprise.  Like most all other lenders, Square is probably being very conservative about how much that are willing to have on their balance sheets in loans outstanding, especially in this economic and banking climate.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 3

Has this happen to anyone. I paid off a loan almost a month ago and I haven’t gotten a new offer yet. All is green and good. Has this happen to anyone

Message 3 of 3