x

How to change nameservers

I need to change my nameservers in order to connect snowflakeminkbundles.com to a Wix site. Please update the nameserver records for this domain to: 

ns3.wixdns.net

ns2.wixdns.net

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

Hi Winter2,

Not sure what you have in mind can be done through this community.  Below a Wix Support Help link that may get you going in the right direction:

https://support.wix.com/en/article/connecting-a-domain-to-the-wix-name-servers

Message 2 of 5

Hi JK_Fiber_Art,

I've tried that already but in square the DNS nor nameservers won't let me add, change, or delete anything. 

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

Sorry that didn't work ☹️ - I'm assuming your next step is to try Tech Support. 

Best JK, 😎

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Winter2

To make changes to nameservers for a domain you own through us, please follow the directions below:

1. In your Square Online Overview page, go to Website > Domains.

2. Select the domain you want to work with.
  3. Under NAMESERVERS, select Change.
  4. Confirm that you are sure you want to modify your nameservers on the warning message, and enter the nameservers for your new host.
  5. When finished with your changes, select Save.

If the domain you’re referencing is hosted elsewhere, please reach that domain host with any nameserver questions.
Learn more about managing DNS records for your domain

If you are running into an error with this I recommend reaching out to the support team directly. We are not able to make changes to your DNS through this page, but a rep can help you out. 

Message 5 of 5