x

Is there a way to make clients add their credit card only on specific services?

I’ve had a lot of no shows but only really for one specific service. So is there a way I can get clients to add their card only when they book for that one service? And if they don’t book for it they don’t have to add their card on file?

Also do I just send clients my link so they can book the appointment theirselves if I’m doing a no show policy like this where they have to enter their card? Usually I will book the appointment for them.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

This would be considered a feature request at this time, @AngForeman16. If you've enabled the Booking with No-Show Protection feature via the Payments & Cancellations section of your Dashboard, this policy will apply to all of the services you offer.

Hm, have you set up your client-facing online booking site yet? This is what your clients will use to book their own appointments, and will also provide them with a place to add their card on file. You can learn more about using the card on file feature with Square Appointments here. It sounds like you may not have had a chance to check out our guide on setting up your cancellation policy - this should help clarify your next steps here!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Best Answer

This would be considered a feature request at this time, @AngForeman16. If you've enabled the Booking with No-Show Protection feature via the Payments & Cancellations section of your Dashboard, this policy will apply to all of the services you offer.

Hm, have you set up your client-facing online booking site yet? This is what your clients will use to book their own appointments, and will also provide them with a place to add their card on file. You can learn more about using the card on file feature with Square Appointments here. It sounds like you may not have had a chance to check out our guide on setting up your cancellation policy - this should help clarify your next steps here!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2