x

Looking for a Report that includes Customer Info, Transaction Notes, and Items Ordered.

The title of this thread has been edited by a Square Moderator from the original: "Report that includes customer info, notes and items ordered."

Copied this from another thread started in 2017. The last comment was from May 2021. Has this ever been created? It should be extremely simple using a database. I don't understand why its not an option. Without it, square is useless to me (and many others apparently): 

I'm looking for a way to get reports that include the following information per-transaction:

1. Full customer details, including phone number and address

2. Full item details for each item in the transaction, including Quantity, SKU and Item Modifiers

3. Any notes entered in along with the item at the time of sale.

I tried to look through the existing reporting functionality, and the "Item Sales" detailed report gets pretty close to a workable solution, but it does not include full customer details.  Any idea how to include that in a single report without having to do a separate export of the customer database and then applying some kind of join or lookup between them?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hello,

With Square's APIs you can easily create you own reports showing any level of detail that you require.

Thank you.

ord_cus.PNG