x

Just wondering I've just made an account with square and I answered all the ID questions and wondering does it take some time for the text messages option for appointments to be active. Because the main reason I want this app is for the calander and test messaging abilities.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @jjshomeandyard,

Thanks for reaching out with your question! I notice it's your first time posting to the Seller Community too - welcome! ๐Ÿค—

There are different features associated with each Square Appointments plan. All Square Appointments plans will include automated text and email reminders as part of the scheduling features. If you are specifically looking for the option to enable automated text and email confirmations, this feature is only available through the Square Appointments Plus and Premium plans.

You can manage your Square Appointments subscription directly from your online Square Dashboard. Keep in mind, we do offer a 30-day free trial period for the Plus plan if you were interested in trialling these features prior to upgrading plans.

I hope this helps to answer your question. If you have any further questions, feel free to shoot me a reply here.

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2