x

Need to delete a website but can't access account

I want to delete a website that i made 7 years ago on Weebly but the problem is that I deleted the email I used on the first account and I don't remember my username or password

The website link is: https://simonkid.weebly.com/ Please Help.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Thanks for reaching out to the community for advice on this @sdeb! It's great to see your first post here. 

As the community is a public forum, I wouldn't be able to assist directly with account recovery here. 

If you still remember the email address that you used to create the account, then there's a dedicated Account Recovery form that you can fill out here

Once you've recovered the account, you can find advice on deactivating it from this support article

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Thanks for reaching out to the community for advice on this @sdeb! It's great to see your first post here. 

As the community is a public forum, I wouldn't be able to assist directly with account recovery here. 

If you still remember the email address that you used to create the account, then there's a dedicated Account Recovery form that you can fill out here

Once you've recovered the account, you can find advice on deactivating it from this support article

Message 2 of 2