x

New pricing

I just read your new pricing for Teams. It seems to suggest that I will be forced onto a new pricing structure shortly. I have one team member for which I pay about $3 per month. From what I read, I will soon be forced to pay $35 per month for the same service. Am I reading this correctly?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @MilkingYardFarm,

Thanks for getting in touch.

With Team Management, you can create a single role (set of permissions) free of charge - so if you only have one staff member with one set of permissions, this would likely reduce your cost from $3 per month to $0.

The exception is that the one free role does not include sales reporting by team member or labour/sales analysis features.

Feel free to let me know more about how you have things set up or give our team a call on 1800 760 137. Read more about Team Management here and setting it up here

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Thanks Sheamus. So for me and one staff member the price will be $0?

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@MilkingYardFarm correct!

In your situation - giving a single person a set of permissions to access your account - falls under our free Team Management plan.

A single permission-set for team management is free, and you can add multiple staff to use that single permission set (eg 5 staff all using a permission set for "Floor Staff"). A permission set determines what a team member can or can't do while using your Square account.

If you want to create multiple permissions sets (eg Manager, Floor Staff, Accountant), track staff sales and delve into sales/labour analytics, then you'd need to subscribe to the paid Team Management plan.

For anyone interested, there's more info and a side by side comparison of the free and paid plans at https://squareup.com/au/en/point-of-sale/features/team-management ๐Ÿ‘

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4