x

Separate Appointment Calendars for same business at different locations.

Hi.

One week per month I travel and offer services outside of my office location, but not always in the same place. I would like to have two separate Appointment Calendars- one for my office (Location 1- or LOCALS), for the weeks and times appointments are available there, and one for outside of my office (Location 2- or NON LOCAL). My hope would be that Location 1 and 2 could have separate booking buttons and separate calendar availability without creating separate locations in square?

I declined an appointment last week for this reason, but the communication history and ability to reach out to the client after returning to my office was not available... I'm afraid I may have lost the client due to not being able to explain that appointment availability is not necessarily available at the location she booked at that time. To avoid confusion in the future, I'd like have separate calendars and be able to block off Location 1 while still being available at Location 2... Is this possible?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Welcome back to the Community, @kjb

To have separate calendars or booking site, you would have to set up a second location on for your business. 

I could suggest creating separate services for when you travel or create a Team Member to only be assigned to those services. That would be the closest thing to a workaround I have for the question you're asking. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions and I will keep an eye out for your reply👀.  

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2