x
Beta Member

Square Local: How are the regions defined in the Square Local communities?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Please define the Regions; ie, Northeast, New York, Southeast, etc?

What is considered the Northeast region? I am in Baltimore. Which region is best?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

The nine states the U.S. Census Bureau designates as the Northeast region are Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont are the northeast states and the southeast regions are  Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. so i think maryland would be i the northeast and southeast . baltimore it depends on wear you live because maryland is both northern and southern region. so i looked up and baltimore is more of the same boat. so im not really sure if you are lookin for an defendtly answer. i want to say it depends on your address.

Message 2 of 3
Admin

Hey @ET1!

Sorry for the late reply here and for any confusion. We've just added which states are included in each region, and we included Maryland in the Southeast Square Local board (the states are now listed at the top of the page). Saying that, you are welcome to visit any of the Square Local communities! 

I hope you have time to introduce yourself or start a new thread if you'd like to start a conversation. If you have any other questions please let me know! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 3