x

Transfer Reports Missing Details

Hi There, I am trying to view the breakdown of transactions for each transfer and they appear to be missing. When I select a transfer amount it doesn't show me the amount collected, the fees or the transactions. It only shows the transfer total. 
I have tried both on the app and online dashboard. I can download the csv file via the online portal, however, it doesn't show transaction details, only a whole lot of numbers that I can't relate back to anything. 
Is this a glitch? I know I used to be able to view the details, and our accounts lady is struggling to match all the transactions to the balance transfers. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @ KelJopuka,

Thank you for your message and sorry to hear you're having trouble with your transfer reports!

I'd recommend giving our support team a call about this one - we're not able to look into private accounts via the Seller Community forum, however our technical support staff can via the support hotline. Feel free to call on 1800 760 137, lines are open Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm Melbourne time.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2