x

What's the solution?

The problem with our Squarespace website is that it's not mobile-friendly, and the layout looks distorted on different devices. Additionally, some links are not working, and the website's loading speed is slow, causing visitors to lose interest. These issues are affecting our website's performance and user experience.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

The solution is to optimize the website for mobile devices, fix broken links, and improve loading speed. This can be achieved through various measures such as using a responsive design, compressing images, and minimizing the use of plugins. A professional web designer or developer can assist with making these improvements.

Read more.

Message 2 of 3

Hi @JennyFlatoue

I'm a web designer & developer specialized in optimizing website speed.
I've optimized the loading speed of many Weebly websites.

Along the way, I was contacted by a few Square website owners asking to optimize it for speed.
I researched and came to the conclusion that it can't be fully optimized for speed.
This is mainly because it loads a huge number of scripts in the background, such a big number that it can't load fast enough on the PageSpeed Insights mobile speed test, which is done on a mid-range phone with quite slow mobile connection.

The other issue is that the Square editor does not allow any access to the theme's code, which leaves nearly nothing to do then. 
the website editor is too limiting for a professional website speed optimization. 
I could optimize it a little, but the final score will stay low, not good enough. 

The best solution is to rebuild the website on Weebly Classic Editor.
Some of my clients already done this successfully and got their website optimized so it's loading super-fast. 
Once you rebuild your website on Weebly Classic, you're welcome to contact me on zigboom.com for a speed optimization quote. 

Message 3 of 3