x

When/where can I see updated Square Capital balance?

I can see the Square Capital deposit.

Where can I see the payments or an updated balance? 

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Super Seller

Message 2 of 8

Is there a way to see the loan payments on the Andriod app? Or can a line item be added to sales reports to show the loan payment that has been deducted from daily sales? It will make it easier at a glance opposed to having to use my desktop for this information every time. 

Message 3 of 8
Admin

Hello @thequietbeauti! You'll want to login to your online Dashboard to view your Capital balance. Check out @VanKalkerFarms answer here with the link on where to go!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 8

Thank you for responding, but my question was not about seeing my capital balance.  I am asking that when I run my reports for the week, that under the heading "sales by payment type", the loan payment is included as an additional line item.  Therefore when I run my reports for the week, I could see the total collected, how it was collected (a card, cash, etc), fees (merchant services) and loan payment as part of the itemize feature. 

I am aware I can go to my laptop to look at my capital balance, I don't always have access to my laptop and my app on my Andriod does not show my capital loan or payments at all.  

Thank you for your assistance 

Message 5 of 8
Alumni

You'll want to continue to monitor your Square Capital loan(s) directly from your Square Dashboard on a desktop computer or laptop for now, @thequietbeauti. Access to this information is currently not available from your app, but I understand how it would be useful to have this information readily accessible on-the-go!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 8

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: I need to check the balance on my Square loan

How do I check the balance on my Square loan?

Message 7 of 8
Admin

@KAAYLU You can see your Capital balance, along with other details about your loan from your Square Capital Dashboard.

When you go to the Capital section of your Dashboard look for a chart on the left-handside of the scree, as shown in this Support Center article about Square Capital Loan Repayment.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 8 of 8