x

how do I add an app to my website?

Hello- I am trying to add a Jotform file upload to my website and trying to figure out how to so that if someone can help.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @SlateCreek - Yes, you can do this. You can add an embed code section on pretty much any page, just not the cart or checkout page.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @SlateCreek, welcome to The Seller Community, it's always great to see a new face. To clarify you are trying upload JotForm document onto your Square site? Can you provide us with more details on what you are trying to accomplish, so we can better assist? I will keep an eye our for your reply. 

Message 2 of 9

Hi and thanks for the reply. I am trying to add a Jotform form that is an file upload that will email the customers file. The problem is it works but it's very pleasant looking on our webpage. I would like this at the time of checkout or with the items on our page.

SlateCreek_0-1703636861211.png

Message 3 of 9

Hi @SlateCreek - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community๐Ÿ‘‹

It looks like you're using an embed code section to add a third party form to your site. At this time, there isn't a way to customize the checkout page in this way. You can only add embed code sections to the pages you can edit in the site builder (which doesn't include the checkout page).

I hope this information is helpful, but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Message 4 of 9

Thank you for the response would i be able to add an extra page to me site and embed the code there?

Message 5 of 9

Best Answer

Hi @SlateCreek - Yes, you can do this. You can add an embed code section on pretty much any page, just not the cart or checkout page.

Violet
Message 6 of 9

Awesome! Thanks for the reply now I just have to go back and remember how to add a page:)

www.slatecreek.com 

Message 7 of 9

I'm looking to enhance my website Scarlet Download iOS with a new app โ€“ what's the best way to go about it?

Message 8 of 9
Admin

Hi @Ponatu ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

You can learn how to add external content to your Square Online site here. 

If you need further help embedding the app, you'll likely need the help of a developer! 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 9 of 9