x

isnt it awesome how bad square customer service is???

Departments cant even speak with one another directly and it takes days for information on super urgent manners.  Really is a joke.  Makes me want to switch systems badly.  Anyone else have nightmares trying to get immediate help??

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller

I have never had an issue getting immediate help with my problem- perhaps you can share with us and we can help?

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 2 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @BoomBoomGames,

We understand addressing urgent matters in a timely manner is extremely important. I am truly sorry that our customer support has not been able to assist you as needed. 

I am happy to help in any way I can. Can you provide me with some more information on what is going on? 

Message 3 of 7

Your accounts dont talk to one another, issues raised arnt forwarded, and frozen accounts are ignored.

An issue with the state which is holding up my accounts has been dealt with and forms have been faxed, but I cant get a direct response or communication with anyone that can actually help anything.

Message 4 of 7
Square Community Moderator

This all sounds extremely frustrating. And I do want to help. 

I am currently not seeing your account frozen, What is currently going on that I can assist with? 

Message 5 of 7

If you could message me directly it would be easier to explain.

Message 6 of 7

I messaged you

Message 7 of 7