x

ssl

hello,

I have this message from few weeks in general settings SSL

"SSL certificate is being configured. Check back later"

The website from several browser is not accessible because of not private connection

can someone help me ?

my website is

www.gioiellidalben.com

Thank you

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Manage your SSL using these points.

I can certainly help you with your SSL certificate issue. The message "SSL certificate is being configured. Check back later" indicates that the SSL certificate installation or configuration process is still in progress.

Here are a few steps you can take to resolve the issue:

1. Check SSL Certificate Configuration: Contact your website hosting provider or system administrator to confirm the status of the SSL certificate installation and configuration. They should be able to provide you with an update on the progress and any necessary actions needed from your end.

2. Clear Browser Cache: Sometimes, the error message may persist due to cached data in your browser. Clear the cache and browsing history of your web browser, then try accessing your website again. This helps ensure you are loading the most recent version of your website.

3. Validate SSL Certificate Installation: You can use online SSL certificate checkers to verify the installation status and validity of your SSL certificate. These tools can provide information about any potential errors or misconfigurations in the certificate installation process.

4. Contact SSL Certificate Provider: If the SSL certificate was obtained through a third-party SSL certificate provider, reach out to their support team for assistance. They can help troubleshoot the issue, ensure the certificate is properly installed, and guide you through any necessary steps.

Message 2 of 2