x

My New Square Terminal won't charge

I just bought a new square terminal. I fully charged it and used it but now it won't charge at all. The little lightning bolt shows on the batter indicator but nothing happens.

Thanks CJ from LGMG

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @LaGrangeMG - I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

I recommend that you first make sure your device has the latest software. In my experience supporting the Square Terminal, sometimes these devices are due for an update by the time they are delivered to you from our fulfillment center.

To update your Square Terminal software, tap ≡ More > Settings > Hardware. Tap General > About Terminal > Software Update. If you don’t see the option to update your software then you are all set.

If your software is already up to date, then I would suggest following the steps listed here for resetting your Square Terminal. If you happen to still have trouble after that, please reach out directly to our Support Team. Since you have the Terminal, your account has 24/7 Phone Support included so you can call us at any time.

Feel free to reach out to me or any of our Seller Community moderators if we can help with anything else!  😊

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2