x

How to cancel my subscription

I've received the email informing me about the following charged fee. I am confused about that. I want to cancel the subscription, but unfortunately i cannot find the place to cancel it. Morever, i want to delet my website and even deactivate my website. Can you help me with that?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @qingwen, thanks for reaching out to the community about this - Welcome! 

If youโ€™re subscribed to a paid plan for Square Online, then where you manage your subscription will depend on when you signed up. 

- If you've signed up for Square Online after November 7, 2022, you'll manage your subscriptions from Account & Settings in your Dashboard.

- If you've signed up for Square Online before November 7, 2022, you'll manage your subscriptions from Square Online in your Dashboard.

Youโ€™ll find more details on managing your Square Online subscription, here

If youโ€™re unsure about why youโ€™ve been charged, then Iโ€™d recommend reaching out to our Customer Success team directly for support. You can contact our support team through live chat, phone or social media. Youโ€™ll find all the contact options, and social media handles here

With regards to the website itself, you can either unpublish the site if you want to potentially publish it again in the future. Or, you can opt to reset the site to default, which will unpublish your website, and reset it to its initial state before editing or uploading content.

To access these options, go to your Square Online Overview page in Dashboard and select Website > Site Preferences.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @qingwen, thanks for reaching out to the community about this - Welcome! 

If youโ€™re subscribed to a paid plan for Square Online, then where you manage your subscription will depend on when you signed up. 

- If you've signed up for Square Online after November 7, 2022, you'll manage your subscriptions from Account & Settings in your Dashboard.

- If you've signed up for Square Online before November 7, 2022, you'll manage your subscriptions from Square Online in your Dashboard.

Youโ€™ll find more details on managing your Square Online subscription, here

If youโ€™re unsure about why youโ€™ve been charged, then Iโ€™d recommend reaching out to our Customer Success team directly for support. You can contact our support team through live chat, phone or social media. Youโ€™ll find all the contact options, and social media handles here

With regards to the website itself, you can either unpublish the site if you want to potentially publish it again in the future. Or, you can opt to reset the site to default, which will unpublish your website, and reset it to its initial state before editing or uploading content.

To access these options, go to your Square Online Overview page in Dashboard and select Website > Site Preferences.

Message 2 of 2