x

Creating a subscription button with Square: how to return info to Auth0?

Hello!
I am barely new to traditional web coding and design, and by this I mean no Wordpress/Webflow/Editor X. I want to create a website for a fitness center which will host multiple prefilmed classes. The idea is to sell a subscription that grants you access the whole content.

I have been researching and I've come to the conclusion that Square is a great option to manage payments since you can use it without paying a monthly plan; and Auth0 could also be a good option to manage authentication.

So, here comes my doubt: how do these two work along? How do I get Auth0 to verify that the user has paid the subscription and thus can watch the classes?

I am open to any other workarounds, this means that I can use any other apps different from Square or Auth0 if the path is easier. However, I won't be considering options such as Woocommerce or Shopify which require a monthly plan.

Hope somebody can put some light on this for me! Thanks!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @cacabla ๐Ÿ‘‹

While some of our Sellers might have some experience with Square and Subscriptions your question regarding Auth0 might be best answered on our Developer Forums.  

Please let me know if you have other questions regarding Subscriptions as I can gladly answer those. 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2