x

Enable location in payment form

Hi There 

thanks for having me onboard

im setting up an online shop i wandered if i can enable location in the payment screen, i live in UK but on my shop i find by default US details IE: state, phone code etc etc 

Thank you

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @maximo

Thank you for reaching out! Your website should reflect the location your Point of Sale account is in. Are you seeing something different? Or do you want it to show US details?

I will keep an eye out for your reply. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 8

Hey Kassi thanks for reply. My square account is registered in the UK and i have no problem with it but when i tried to setup my online shop using the weebly builder on checkout everything has US by default including state (alabama) phone number ... etc etc 

is this only me ? Have i set something wrong ? I hope you can help 

Message 3 of 8

Message 4 of 8

2E2D76E5-8F7C-4278-ADD3-8CF94284AF98.jpeg

Message 5 of 8

@maximo

After digging in with some of our Weebly experts - it looks like the Alabama/US is a default no matter where your Point of Sale account is located. Definitely an odd situation, but this is a Feature Request other sellers have mentioned too. 

I am going to tag this as such, so it adds you to the list of sellers requesting the change. I wish I had better news, I know that has to be frustrating. 

Kassi
Message 6 of 8

@Kassi_ 

Thank you for your reply and to look into this matter, yes this "issue" is a bit frustrating for users other then US 😞 please keep me informed if any changes are being considered.

I hope you dont mind me asking but has weebly got an open platform on ie: github etc im a bit of developer myself so i would not mind to take a look on public source code to adjust some small issue.

Thanks again

Regards

Maximo

Message 7 of 8

@maximo

You're welcome! Yes, Weebly does have a developer site. Check out this link to find more information: https://www.weebly.com/developer/

Kassi
Message 8 of 8