x

How do I cash out my client in the app?

Ok so I just upgraded to the machine terminal 

I use to have the card reader / that wouls

cash out my clients and they would turn light blue after it was done...

now using the machine I can’t cash them out on the app there is no option for it??? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Alumni

Hello @Sstovin88

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. Welcome.

To make sure I'm understanding, what do you mean by "cash out" on the app? Are you referring to completing a transaction? 

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 7

Yes, finishing or closing it out. I know either way all the transactions are on the terminal for records but I just thought it was weird it doesn’t connect to the app when closing it all out with each client 

Message 3 of 7
Alumni

@Sstovin88,

All transactions taken on your terminal will appear and sync with your daily transaction report that can be accessed from your online dashboard. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 7
Square Community Moderator

@Sstovin88 and @rickypont You will need to mark a payout to your cash drawer before you close it. If you've already closed it you will need to open a new cash drawer to mark the pay out. You should see this under Reports > Cash Drawer. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Message 5 of 7

Please tell me also if you've got the solution I also have to pay to my client through a cash payment.

Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on the topic @jennifers. Let us know if you have questions or a feature request we could help with. 

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Message 7 of 7