x

What documents need for UK square account

I want to open UK square account for my e commerce store. I have UK Ltd company. Currently I am not living in UK. Can I open the square account?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Shahid121, thanks for posting and welcome to the Community ๐Ÿ‘‹.

Being a resident in the UK is a mandatory criterion to open a Square account in the UK, and you will need to provide a residential address when signing up. If you reside outside of the UK, we won't be able to support your business for card processing. 

We explain the process and which information is required in more details on our Support Centre.

I hope this helps, but feel free to let me know if you have any other questions. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Shahid121, thanks for posting and welcome to the Community ๐Ÿ‘‹.

Being a resident in the UK is a mandatory criterion to open a Square account in the UK, and you will need to provide a residential address when signing up. If you reside outside of the UK, we won't be able to support your business for card processing. 

We explain the process and which information is required in more details on our Support Centre.

I hope this helps, but feel free to let me know if you have any other questions. 

Message 2 of 2