x

Address on order confirmations!!!

Hi,

I use the online checkout for my tournament site. When someone pays for their attendance they get an automatic email that says thank you for your purchase.

This then has at the bottom of the email my personal home address!!!! which i do not want to be giving out as we are an online platform only at the moment.

How do i remove this or better yet stop these emails totally and just send out the receipt that doesn't have my details?!?!?

thanks,

Liam

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Just a legal point - if you are UK based there is a requirement to show your address, I believe this should be clear on your website but I'm not too sure of that. 

Are you a registered company or a self employed? As the former your address would be a matter of pubic record anyway. 

If you have an accountant that files for you they may allow you to use their address as a 'registered' or correspondence address. 

Pizza Is Chill

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

Just a legal point - if you are UK based there is a requirement to show your address, I believe this should be clear on your website but I'm not too sure of that. 

Are you a registered company or a self employed? As the former your address would be a matter of pubic record anyway. 

If you have an accountant that files for you they may allow you to use their address as a 'registered' or correspondence address. 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 2 of 2