x

Online Payment

I just have a quick question on online credit card payments.  I am new to Square, only having sold on Etsy before.  Is there a way to ensure that the credit card payment has gone through so I know its safe to post the items?  Or do I just assume that it has gone through without any issues?  Kind Regards  Robyn

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey RobbieB,

If you want to make sure an online payment has gone through, the best place to look is the Transactions section of the Square Dashboard. You can use the date selector to select a date or date range and you'll get a list of all transactions within that range.

You can then click on each transaction for a breakdown on when the payment was made - though if the transaction is within this section then it's gone through!

You can also check your Transfer Reports to see any upcoming transfers Square has to send you, or view past transfer reports to break down which Square transactions were sent in which funds transfer from Square to your bank.

Hope this helps!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Yes, thank you Seamus, I was being a bit paranoid about sending the goods without the payment having cleared....it will get easier for me I'm sure 🙂  Kind regards  Robyn

Message 3 of 3