x
Beta Member

Switching off Navigation Link Header

Hi,

I’m new to Square Online and I wanted to know if there was a way to have navigation headers that are not linked to a page or category but instead just shows the drop down menu for that header e.g Stationery is the main navigation header and when you click that you get pens, pencils etc below instead of the main stationery page/category? This is more a problem for mobile than desktop. I see that there is a small button on mobile that will show you the drop down menu but most people will press the navigation header. 

Thanks

Ofsaints

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Ofsaints, welcome to the Seller Community and thanks for your post! 

I had a look into this on my end here and at the moment, it isn't possible to just have a drop-down menu under a navigational header without the link. Aside from linking to a category or a page, you can link to a sections on the same page but I'm not sure if this would be helpful in this case.

Screenshot 2021-02-16 at 10.33.10.png

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Ofsaints, welcome to the Seller Community and thanks for your post! 

I had a look into this on my end here and at the moment, it isn't possible to just have a drop-down menu under a navigational header without the link. Aside from linking to a category or a page, you can link to a sections on the same page but I'm not sure if this would be helpful in this case.

Screenshot 2021-02-16 at 10.33.10.png

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Thank you for getting back to me. It would be great if that was possible but totally understand you guys are adding loads of new features.

Message 3 of 3