x

For 7 days, sales showing approved have not registered in dashboard and are not being deposited.

I have many sales tickets run through square that showed as approved and accepted.  They are not being deposited into my account.  I have some over the yesterday that registed as offline process and do not show in dashboard.  At first, for a few times, there seemed to be some sales missing. Now, nothing is registering in dashboard as if Im not processing anything. On line connection to my wifi has been checked and showing as connected and o.k. Your software states (offline).  I have powered down and reconnected and this only helps in that it will take customers payments but does not appear to be going to my dashboard and bank account. WE NEED TO DISCOVER WHERE MY CUSTOMERS PAYMENTS ARE GOING TO!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

Have you contacted customer support for this issue?  This isn't the sort of thing that the community is going to be able to assist you with.  

Message 2 of 3

Thank you, and no.  It was over the weekend and customer service not available. I was near panic. I have now. Thanks again.

Message 3 of 3