x

Quickbooks Online & Square Reconciliation Issues

I have 'sync with square' set up to import my transactions and make deposits to my QBO account. I am manually inputting deposits by month. When I run a sales summary, I use that info to match my deposits.

In QBO I make a deposit by month and when I select all square transactions in that month it equals the 'total collected' line on my monthly sales summary.

Then if I subtract the fees and add the gift card sales below it equals exactly the net total. 

Yet when I compare this deposit to my bank record it doesn't match. Not only does it not match but when I run the transfer report not one number on that report matches any number on my sales summary and yet my sales summary perfectly reconciles my deposit total.

What the heck am I missing? 

and get the Total Collected minus the fees / p[

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @sevenswans

Thank you for your question. 

This could be the Close of Day time that is throwing off your deposits with Quickbooks. Any payments taken after the Close of Day will go to the following days transfers. You have a way of editing the Close of Day time, so it aligns with your operating hours. It will take 24 hours for the changes to go into effect. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2