x

Round up feature for non-profits for donations

I'm the operations manager for a non-profit thrift store. We collect donations on our Square Register, but we have to manually calculate every donation to round up to the next dollar. Can we get a feature that let's the customer round up to the next dollar but also give the option of donating a specific amount?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

Hello there,

We've been requesting this feature for years.  I don't recall seeing any indication that it's seriously on the feature roadmap.  It would definitely make our lives better here.

Jeremiah

Message 2 of 4

May I ask how you implement the round up now? I want to start a round up for Ukraine and am not sure O am doing it correctly.  I was thinking to set up an item# for that (but yes  manually calculate each sale).  I could then track for donation.  

Any suggestions would be great! 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to share your interest in this feature @RobinM I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers' interest in your request.

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4