x
Beta Member

Webhook for Orders

Hi All! We have a coffee shop. I am wanting to setup the webhook to just receive the event data every time a customer places an order inside the store. This would mean the barista is typing in the order via Square POS. I can't see that data in orders, it seems to only show online orders. 

I am new'er to Square, but it seems like what I need are the transaction details, just like how I see them from the iPad. But it looks like that has been deprecated. 

Any help would be great! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @csgdev - I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

If another Square Seller isn't able to answer this question for you here in the Community, I suggest that you get in touch with our API Support Team. Square does not provide API support over the phone or our social media channels, only via email within 24 hours Monday-Friday. If you haven't already, please reach out to our API Support Team directly by using this form.

Please do let us know if you happen to have any trouble getting in touch with the team. Thanks!

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2