x
Admin

Share a pic of your business! ๐Ÿ“ท

We'd love to see what the inside or outside of your business looks like! ๐Ÿ‘€ 

Feel free to share a picture in this thread by clicking the insert photos button when replying:

Screenshot 2021-08-18 at 12.05.14 PM.png

If you don't have a brick and mortar, feel free to share an image of your site! Excited to see these replies ๐Ÿ’•

๏œ๏ธ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 1 of 115
114 REPLIES 114
Admin

What error message are you getting? 

Message 43 of 115
Super Seller

Hi Isabelle, I don't know if this seller is experiencing the same issue I did, but upon trying to post images from my computer I had an error message on the second image of my reply saying that the site couldn't save it, wondering maybe whether we still have a few issues with posting Jpegs to the community, worked after wiring the image in off my phone though. 

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 44 of 115
Super Seller

I had this issue at first as well... I reduced the sized of the file and it uploaded ok the next time.

Abby
Owner, Abigail's Gift Boutique and Abigail's Boutique St. Louis, MO
https://www.facebook.com/abigailsgiftboutique
https://www.instagram.com/abigails_stl/
Message 45 of 115
Beta Member

Had the same issue when we tried using the Camera icon to upload. Instead, we dragged and dropped the images into the post and it worked.

www.artisansindy.com
Message 46 of 115

Here a picture of the store.Bead Store

Message 47 of 115

Need For Beads - www.needforbeads.usNeed For Beads - www.needforbeads.us

Message 48 of 115

APPAREL ZOO - CLOTHING STORE / SKATE SHOP IN LOS ANGELES

Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 10.35.40 AM.png

Message 49 of 115
Super Seller

Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 2.38.56 PM.png

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 50 of 115

Do not have permission to upload photo but here is our website. Wild Dimensions 

Message 51 of 115
Beta Member

20210814_173848.jpg

Message 52 of 115

I usually have the square stand, but was just using my iPad & chip reader at my most recent event. Link to my square store is in my profile, the store has my instagram feed, where the pics I was trying to post are.

I got this error "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied."

Japanese domestic market, automotive air fresheners.
https://midwestaromas.square.site/
https://www.instagram.com/midwestaromas
Message 53 of 115
Beta Member

I had the same error when I tried to upload the photos with the camera icon. I had to grab & drop the photos into the post and it worked.

www.artisansindy.com
Message 54 of 115

Message 55 of 115

Awesome video!

Message 56 of 115

Cold-Pressed Juices from Vegan's Basket! We are getting ready to openWe are getting ready to open our business! Vegan's Baskets, starting with our Cold-Pressed Juice line "Essentials"

Message 57 of 115

Photo May 22, 8 05 08 PM.jpg

WunderLicks Water Ice & Ice Cream in North Wales, PA (just outside of Philadelphia).

We purchased the business/property from the previous owners (of the same name) this past May.  We will have to change the name of the business next season.

Message 58 of 115
Super Seller

IMG_0754-w.jpgIMG_0759.jpgIMG_0756.jpg

Jacqueline
Owner of Jackie's Uniquely U Boutique
Message 59 of 115
Beta Member

Bubbly Moon Naturals is your eco-friendly, vegan body & lifestyle product company. Products are infused with locally harvested botanicals, fair trade oils and butters and are certified vegan and cruelty-free. Castile SoapCastile Soap

Castile Soap, Hand & Body Cream and Mindful Mat CleanerCastile Soap, Hand & Body Cream and Mindful Mat Cleaner

Message 60 of 115

received_759097228038244.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Message 61 of 115
Beta Member

Hi Isabelle - here are a few photos of Happy Valley Farm.  I hope you enjoy!Arial view of berry fieldArial view of berry fieldNursery and our produce wagonNursery and our produce wagonRoadside stand full of yummy stuffRoadside stand full of yummy stuffThe Farmer!The Farmer!Inside the Roadside StandInside the Roadside Stand

Message 62 of 115
Admin

Incredible! Thanks for sharing @HappyValleyFarm ๐ŸŒฑ I have to ask, what fruit/veggie/produce is in the 4th picture? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Message 63 of 115