x

Can I change my Square link from one checking account to another and then back again?

I use Square for my personal business. I am also treasurer of our local quilt guild. We will have a quilt show coming up and I want to tie in my Square acct to the quilt guilds checking acct, which is different from mine. I see I can add a checking acct. Do I lose my personal acct and can I change back from the guild checking acct back to my own personal acct?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

HI, I understand the situation.  Best advice, create a DIFFERENT account for the quilting.  It will be easier in the long run and no business / personal overlap to cause any troubles that may occur. 

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 9

Yes, it helps and is a good idea. Now, I am wondering if I can move from the Quilt Guild acct tie in with my Square back to my personal bank acct. tie in. If so, how is this done. Thank you.

Deborah

Message 3 of 9

I use Square on my phone.

Message 4 of 9

HI, to understand, you already have the Quilt Account on your account?  

FIRST, on your account, change the bank information to your information.

THEN, create a new account for the Quilt Account.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 5 of 9

Currently, I have my personal acct in Square, only. Per your suggestion, I will create a separate acct for the Quilt Guild. I will then have two accts. linked to my Square device on my phone. Will I be able to go from one acct to the other and back again?

Message 6 of 9

HI, you would need to sign out of one, then sign into the other account.  You can not toggle between the two.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 7 of 9

How do I change my Account number?

Message 8 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hi @tiriviere - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

I'm happy to help but I'll need some more detail in order to better understand your question.

Are you wanting to edit your linked Bank Account or something else?

Whenever you have a moment, please reply to this message with a little more information describing your technical issue or question. I’ll be sure to follow up as soon as possible. Thank you!

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 9 of 9