x

Can I split my deposit to two accounts? One for sales tax and the other for general funds?

For simplicity sake, there needs to be a way to split deposit your sales tax into a separate account. This would eliminate a step and automate my tax collection. I know there is the capability to split because that's how your fees are collected. I've also seen threads from a year ago that you'd look into it. Was it looked into? I'm getting ready to research other POS systems to see if this is a common capability, hopefully you'll tell me its possible....

thanks,

Clint

Message 1 of 22
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Can I split my deposit to two accounts? One for sales tax and the other for general funds?

Thanks for your post Clint. @RHatch is correct, there isn't away to split your deposits into separate bank accounts at this time. I wish had better news for you! I see how this would be really useful and I'll share your interest in this with the Product Team.

21 REPLIES 21

I haven't set it up yet; I was out of town.  I think I will set it up this week and see if it works for what I need. I want to check the cancellation process before I do it. I'll let yiu know. 

Message 22 of 22