x
Beta Member

Can someone review my website? josh-kid-caterer.square.site

josh-kid-caterer.square.site

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Hello @josh_caterer and thanks for joining us on the Square Community. It took me a minute to realize you are a young chef because your menu and photos are really sophisticated! With catering and food websites photos are really important; it looks like you already appreciate that. Keep cooking and taking food photos!

Just a few suggestions especially for new people who might not have enjoyed your cooking before...maybe in addition to the titles of the food items, add a description of each item. Think about reading a menu in a restaurant and how they describe the food a little bit.

And I don't know if you offer shipping of your items, but your website says I can get it shipped, delivered, or pickup. If you don't offer shipping to other parts of the country you may want to turn off that option on your website.

Overall it looks great and I'm pretty impressed with your cooking skills! Keep going and working on your cooking skills and building your website. It will all come together in no time! Congrats to you.

Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Thank you so much!!!

Message 3 of 3