x

Can you print a receipt and a order ticket from one Ipad to two different Printers?

So my food truck is currently being built with an expected completion date of the end of March, & I would like to know is it possible for me to take an order on the Ipad and have the receipt print to a printer and the order print to a seperate printer? And if so what is the setup I need to go with? I am also trying to figure out how to take payments outside the truck using the Ipad and have orders print to the order ticket printer inside the truck, while at the same time the printer will be printing order tickets from an employee inside the truck processing cash orders.

Thanks,

Anthony A.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

Yes,  in the printer settings find the printer you want for receipts and turn on Receipts for that printer.  Then find your ticket printer and turn on open orders for that printer.  Here is a help page.

Message 2 of 4

I am having trouble with my iPad finding the STAR printer...what could be wrong! I have the USB Printer. 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Sorry you're having trouble @BluTeeSpoonHere are some troubleshooting steps to try. They typically do the trick but if you continue to run into issues, you'll want to contact our Support team.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 4