x

Category images

I am selling original pieces of art - those are my items, they show up on my category page disappointingly truncated.. What can I do about this? You can see this at https://www.jenniferszolnoki.com/store/c2/Available_Paintings. You have to click on the item to see that whole image - but that is really NOT ideal for selling art - I need the whole image to also show up on the category page. Help?

Thanks!

Jen

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

HI, within the Editor you can see which Aspect Ratio works best for the page.  For Available Paintings page apply each 3:2, 4:3 or 16:9 to see which gives you the best desired effect.  

Online Dashboard, Website, Edit Site, select your Page (Available Paintings), scroll down to Item Images

Item Images select from 7 Aspect Ratios and Crop or Scale

Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 7.04.28 AM.png

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 2 of 5

Hi Terri,

This doesn't help unfortunately. My paintings don't all have the same aspect ratio. Some are horizontal, some are vertical. I tried to follow this to go back in and play around with aspect ratios but didn't understand what to do after I scroll down to item images. But even if I could find this again, I think I am still a bit stuck. What is a work around for this for artists?

Thanks,

Jen

Message 3 of 5

HI, your page may be setup differently so Item Images may not be the exact wording.

Within the Editor, select Available Paintings page, on the RIGHT click the image this should display your options on the LEFT.

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 4 of 5

Hi there, this didn't work either. But I got on the phone with weebly support and I've gotten rid of the category page altogether - it's too limiting for selling art products. Instead I ling directly to the item from my gallery. Thanks so much Terri - just though this might help for future artists!

Message 5 of 5