x

Client refer a friend

Is there a way to allow your customers to refer a friend and offer a discount for doing so etc? Similar to how square do? 

Message 1 of 5
Report Inappropriate Content
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Hi and welcome back to the Community, @Tge👋

It is currently not possible to set up a referral program, or new customer discounts with Square at this time. This is a great suggestion and I can see how it would be useful - we'll be sure to let you know here if this capability is ever introduced!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

I’m just starting an online business and would love to implement a “refer a friend” program for my existing customers to generate some new ones, and I’m pretty gobsmacked to find there is no such program with Square. I have found two providers that do seem to offer this: Ice Cream Social (in the Square app store) and Peach’s. Has anyone had any experience with either solution? Have any other suggestions? Thanks.

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @silvioshomemade

Thank you for reaching out with your feedback on this Feature Request for our Marketing Product Team. This is excellent for the future evolution of our platform.

I've added your post to another thread where a seller brings up this topic. It's like adding your voice to the cause. 

Once an update is available, then one of our Community Moderators will post a Product Update to the thread. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5
Super Seller

Message 5 of 5