x
Admin

Customer Code & Phone Number - Where is it?

I'm a Square Seller. How do I contact Square over the phone? 

Message 1 of 223
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Great question!

There are tons of answers and content within the Seller Community that may answer your question without giving our Support Team a call (see below for the steps to call in). You can try searching for your question on the homepage of the Seller Community

Screenshot 2021-06-16 at 9.26.38 AM.png

If you’re unable to locate an existing answer, feel free to start a new thread to ask your question. New Posts in the Community usually receive a reply within 48 hours or less:

Screenshot 2021-07-14 at 10.13.53 AM.png

You can also find answers to common questions in our Support Center.

If you’re still unable to locate an answer to your question, you can contact our Support Team via email, chat, or phone. Here is a great resource which explains the variety of ways to contact us.

If you’d like to call our Support Team, you’ll need your customer code when calling outside business hours. In order to find your customer code, try these steps:

1. Sign In to your Square account.
  2. Click Resources in the top right corner of your screen.
  3. Click Contact and ask to speak to a representative.

Once you have your customer code, you can dial our Support Team phone line at (855) 700-6000 and enter your customer code. 

***Please Note*** If you've been in touch with our Account Services team regarding an account verification request, you'll need to continue to correspond with them directly. The Seller Community is publicly visible, so to protect your privacy, we cannot provide insight into account specific questions. More information can be found here

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 28 of 223
222 REPLIES 222

Hi please call my oiffice their trying to take funds out of my account as arefund we had not ask for such thing also their already pull out 334.00 approx we had no refundsplease call me now oe send a code with your number. Nadya alvarez

Message 148 of 223

We are square customers and never received a customer code when we signed up.  Now we need one. I can't find anywhere on their site as to how to get one? Your post was the most recent and it's from 2017. The protocol you recommend no longer works. Any hints? thanks, 

Message 149 of 223

We signed up in Nov 2020 and didn't receive a customer code. Now one is needed. I don't know how to find it and Square is holding our money. There is NO way for me to call Square without a customer code. Any hints? 

Message 150 of 223

Can’t get code or email or a call back from square been using service for years?

Message 151 of 223
Super Seller

Hello @Upstatewash1-_ !

Yeah, Square kind of buries your customer code. To get it, be logged into your account then follow the link in my signature below. 
Choose the More link, then “I don’t see my issue.” 
The next screen will give you the phone support number and your customer code. 

hope this helps!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 152 of 223

Thanks I tried says calls unavailable ?

Message 153 of 223

This doesn’t work. It says calls are unavailable 

Message 154 of 223
Beta Member

I'm trying to call Square customer service number and I don't have a customer code how do I get a customer code to be able to call in

Message 155 of 223
Alumni

This thread I moved you to answers your question. @Justinpring00

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 156 of 223

And I made @Community-Team wrote:

I'm a Square Seller. How do I contact SquareI  over the phone? 

1. I forgot my password and I made a new one Lostangel and my e-mail is [Personal Information Redacted] but when I try to get in I can’t write anything
Message 157 of 223

need my consumer code 

Message 158 of 223
Admin

Hi @davislbrooksjr1! Scroll to the very top of this thread and you'll see the instructions on how you can get your Customer Code and contact us.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 159 of 223

could someone please tell me where I find my customer code at on my square account

Steve l salter
Message 160 of 223
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Steve3in1 - take a look at the Best Answer from this same thread. It will give you all the information you need for accessing your customer code.

Joe
Message 161 of 223

Where do I exactly find my customer code at???

Steve l salter
Message 162 of 223

how can I get my customer code

Steve l salter
Message 163 of 223

Hi again, @Steve3in1 - I've merged your duplicate post into the same existing thread we've responded to. 

You can reach out to our Support Team here.

Joe
Message 164 of 223

@Steve3in1 - here is a portion of the Best Answer we listed above.

In order to get your customer code, or lookup an existing code, follow these steps:

1. Visit the Contact Us Page
  2. Search or Select your issue. If you don't see your issue- hit > More.
  3. Once you hit > More, you'll see an option at the bottom that says > I Don't See My Issue. From there it will give you the option to call us as long as you're logged in.
Joe
Message 165 of 223

Clearly this down not work

Message 166 of 223

I have a large balance that is not transferring. I need that money NOW! I keep calling in but it asks for a customer code. Ive tried all the steps above. Ive looks everywhere! I cant find this customer code. Im in big trouble if I dont get the money very soon and I dont know what to do. Im in panic mode right now!!!!!

Message 167 of 223

Same issue here! Did you ever get yours? It seems customer to customer help is all we will get here. They keep responding with the same thing AND IT DOES NOT WORK!!! Please let me know how your turned out. 

Message 168 of 223