x
Highlighted
Admin

Customer Code & Phone Number - Where is it?

I'm a Square Seller. How do I contact Square over the phone? 

Message 1 of 283
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Square

Re: Where Is My Customer Code?

Best Answer

To get started, Square is currently able to offer phone support for active Square Point of Sale customers (Cash App customers can reach out here for assistance over email).

When calling in, customer codes are required to request a call from our support line (1-855-700-6000). The codes verify your account with Square, and help our team to pull up information about your account in advance, so that you don't have to wait on the line any longer for us to manually look it up. 

In order to get your customer code, or lookup an existing code, follow these steps:

1. Visit the Contact Us Page
  2. Select a topic 
  3. Select the issue
  4. Click on "I Don't See my Issue" and choose to call us.

We offer phone support from 6am-6pm PT, Monday-Friday. Keep in mind, when our phone lines are closed you will not see the option to call us. If that happens, you can also:

• Send us an email – we respond 7 days a week
  • Send us a Direct Message on Twitter  or Facebook  – we respond 7 days a week
  • Search or post in the community – your question may already have been answered!

***Please Note***: If you've been in touch with our Account Services team regarding an account verification request, you'll need to continue to correspond with them directly. They typically send a unique customer code and phone number via email when they request additional information, so please check your inbox. This community site is publicly visible, so to protect your privacy, we cannot provide insight into account specific questions.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 283
282 REPLIES 282
Highlighted
Square

Best Answer

To get started, Square is currently able to offer phone support for active Square Point of Sale customers (Cash App customers can reach out here for assistance over email).

When calling in, customer codes are required to request a call from our support line (1-855-700-6000). The codes verify your account with Square, and help our team to pull up information about your account in advance, so that you don't have to wait on the line any longer for us to manually look it up. 

In order to get your customer code, or lookup an existing code, follow these steps:

1. Visit the Contact Us Page
  2. Select a topic 
  3. Select the issue
  4. Click on "I Don't See my Issue" and choose to call us.

We offer phone support from 6am-6pm PT, Monday-Friday. Keep in mind, when our phone lines are closed you will not see the option to call us. If that happens, you can also:

• Send us an email – we respond 7 days a week
  • Send us a Direct Message on Twitter  or Facebook  – we respond 7 days a week
  • Search or post in the community – your question may already have been answered!

***Please Note***: If you've been in touch with our Account Services team regarding an account verification request, you'll need to continue to correspond with them directly. They typically send a unique customer code and phone number via email when they request additional information, so please check your inbox. This community site is publicly visible, so to protect your privacy, we cannot provide insight into account specific questions.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 283
Highlighted

Re: Customer Code & Phone Number - Where is it?

I am using another scheduling/payment software for my business currently. I am very interested in Square, however. I want to speak with someone about what Square has to offer but I can't find a number to call for prospective customers.... any help??

Message 3 of 283
Highlighted
Admin

@KinetiXMT Hi there, glad to hear you're looking into Square for your business. 

We only provide phone support to active Square Sellers, but we're more than happy to answer any questions you might have. 

You can also check out the Square Appointments Home Page for answers to the most common questions that folks might have when making a change. 

If you plan on using the Square Point of Sale app for payments, you can get in contact with our Sales Team

Message 4 of 283
Highlighted

This is the worst, the settings are not clear I have no idea what I'm doing (too complicated)

I may have made a mistake with this company. The cost is $150.00 already and my funds have not even been transferred yet from yesterday. Worst part is there is NO...ONE to talk to. 

Terrible Square... I need assistance now not in 48hrs.

Please help I have workers depending on me for their holiday pay.

Message 5 of 283
Highlighted
Admin

@capricehawley Sorry to hear the frustration here. I went ahead and sent a case to our Customer Success team and they will be reaching out via email shortly with your customer code. 

Message 6 of 283
Highlighted

I totally agree. This thus far has been the worst company. It's ridiculous that they are in charge of OUR customers funds. Then it's impossible to speak with someone. 

Message 7 of 283
Highlighted

I agree I have been trying to get a customer code for days it says h available! And it take too long for some one to email back I have f received anything and it’s been 3 days! I’m leaving this company.

Message 8 of 283
Highlighted

I'v been trying to follow tha instructions of your answer and they don'r make sense. Reading other comments no one has been satysfied with the answer. Why is not simple to find my costumer code to talk over the phone? This is so annoying. 

Message 9 of 283
Highlighted

I'm trying to get my customer code.  How do I do it?

Message 10 of 283