x

Detailed specific device reports

How can I determine which specific device (of multiple used on the same day) collected how much in TAXES? 

I know how to generate a report that shows the individual total sales, but I need to know how much each individual device collected in tax.  I can tell by the total sales and the tax collected amounts that it was not every device.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

@MonVio If you are pulling reports on the device, you can pull a report and hit the three lines and choose "this device only" and can print it out.

If you have device codes with nicknames you can pull the report from your sales summary in the dashboard.  You can "display by" location, device name (this would be like the ipad name), device nickname (device code), source, and even team member.  This should help you out.

Donnie-M

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 4

I have done this.  It does not show the TAXES and FEES per individual device. 

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

@MonVio I think you need to go to the right side and click the + button and make sure to add taxes and fees to the list shown.  You can also export items to a spreadsheet.  I attached the screenshots below for you to see, but it works for me.

2022-01-06.jpg2022-01-06 (1).jpg

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 4 of 4